Sunday 22 September 2013

OOTD

 OOTD
 
 
 
 

 Hello everyone...Today I decided to wear something more girly.So I paired a high-waisted skirt from Pull&Bear with a shirt with a contrasting collar from ZARA.It was windy but my leather jacket kept me warm and made my style more edgy.For accessories I wore some silver rings and my lovely bow from H&M.I love converse shoes and this is why I wore my light pink ones.
 At the fall runway shows back in February, pink and preepy clothes were seen the most.As I always want to be in fashion, I fit this trend into my own style.Because as Coco Chanel said ''Fashion fades, only style remains the same''...
xoxo

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute outfit girl!

Steffy said...

Wha i want your shoes! They are so cute and girly <3

xoxo
2 Girls and a Blog

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! :) you are so sweet...

ForeverAmber said...

Hi! Just want to let you know, I've tagged you! Can't wait for your anwers!

http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/2013/10/beauty-things-i-suck-at-tag.html